Wednesday 9 March 2016

Maya

 Maya Confident Curling & Styling Crème
I been using this product for over a week I  must say I like it, it is filed full if oils and extracts that help to repair the hair.
This product is filled with:  Shea butter,Flame tree extract,Tomaote oil, Carrot oil, Olive oil, Argan oil, Marula seed oil, Baboba oil, Cedar wood bark oil, Soybean oil,Rice extract and Radish root extract.

I love that this product is filled with loads of natural ingredients, it nourishes the hair as well as keeps the style and curls in place.
It is perfect for  girls who have naturally curly hair to keep them soft and defined, while nuriosushing the hair at the same time.

This is a Uk brand that you can order online https://becomemaya.com/about-us


Find me on other social media.

FACEBOOK Make-Up By Elina 

INSTAGRAM:  MakeupMadness107
I will be doing giveaway when I reach 10k Followers
SNAPCHAT: Pinkice107 (Elina)

No comments:

Post a Comment